Develop and integrate test software for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Integrated Core Processor (ICP) family of airborne processor products.
The senior software test engineer will report to the JSF test software lead engineer.
Tasking will include test software requirements analysis, design, code development/modifications, test execution, problem isolation/remedy, and formal validation test runs.
• Real-time embedded software development experience
• 4+ years C/C++ programming experience
• 2+ years C# programming experience
• Strong technical development, integration, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience with direct control of hardware devices and registers
• Experienced with product development utilizing standard software development processes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Active secret security clearance
• Development and Debugging Experience with National Instruments TestStand and CVI
• Database interface/development experience Required Education Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Science or Engineering.
This is contract position 0-8 months located in Plano, TX.