The Executive Assistant provides full spectrum of administrative support to the Domestic Business Development Leadership Team in Rosslyn, Va.
The Executive Assistant oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the Vice President, US Business Development – Army and team.
Maintains calendars and schedules, arranges meetings, conferences, off-sites, and travel arrangements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage calendar / scheduling, travel arrangements
• Prioritize commitments for leader and team members
• Interface with executive management and external customers and vendors; handle sensitive information with discretion and accuracy
• Utilize online systems to process expense reports; make travel arrangements, order supplies, track and monitor departmental budget items
• Provide administrative expertise in identifying problems and issues and reaching resolution, with supervisor oversight
• Composes reports, correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, and memorandums
• Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate spelling and grammar
• Complete all expense reports, including reconciling bills, preparing and submitting check requests to accounts payable
• Arrange catering service and conference room reservations for on-site and off-site meetings as required
• Arrange VTCs/conference calls
• Other duties as assigned
• Eight years of experience in progressive administrative roles
• Five or more years as Executive Assistant
• Excellent telephone skills, oral and written communication (i.e. writing, spelling and punctuation)
• Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in behavior, manner, and dress
• Must possess the ability to problem-solve, and resolve calendar conflicts when warranted
• Demonstrated excellent attention to detail, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and adapt to changes in priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and multi-task, and understand and meet deadlines and due dates
• Highly organized, with ability to prioritize and multi-task; must be proactive and anticipate actions and impacts
• Team player – supports other administrative staff with events, etc.
• Ability to handle confidential and non-routine information
• Proficiency with Microsoft Products, including SharePoint and Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
• Proficiency completing internet research
This is a contract/contract to hire position 1-3 months located in Arlington, VA.