The executive administrative assistant is the outward face of the directorate.
The person is expected to maintain a professional demeanor in every regard which includes attire (business casual), verbal and written communication, and protocol.
This position reports directly to the Director of Commodity Management and supports SC Ops personnel in building 880 Winter Street.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Travel planning and coordination for the Supply Chain Operations Sr. Leadership.
• Managing calendar & scheduling for Multiple SC Operations Sr. Leadership.
• Expense reporting for the SC Operations director and managers
• MS Office PowerPoint/Word “clean-up” (proofreading, minor stylistic/formatting changes, etc.)
• Schedule and drive to closure various facilities requests for cleaning/maintenance
• Answering phones and taking messages for the SC Operations director and managers
Required Experience 5-8 years’ experience supporting Director or Vice President level personnel.
• MS Office Suites
• MS SharePoint 2013