Job Description: Perform mechanical assembly tasks including hardware installation using specialized tooling and by hand as needed and adhesive bonding. Interface with internal customers and support groups. Overtime and weekend work will be required. Perform all other duties as required.
• Explicitly follow detailed work instructions and processes.
• At least 1 year experience in mechanical assembly environment and familiarity with blueprints.
• Literate in basic computer operations and be able to read and write legibly, maintain records, and have basic math skills.
• Must be able to work safely and independently with few errors.
• Must be able to interface well in a team environment.
• Must be able to work standing or sitting for extended periods, lift, push and pull up to 28 pounds and be familiar with safe lifting methods.
Desired Skills: • Be able to operate the inert gas braze equipment, vacuum braze equipment and test stand processes. • Familiarity with laboratory procedures and operations. • GTAW welding. • Experience in print reading/comprehension and GD&T. • Automotive body work experience. • Current Secret Security Clearance Education: High School diploma or equivalent.