Candidate will manage low to medium complexity external procurements in support of multiple internal customers Enterprise wide. Candidate will be the focal point for interface and communication between the programs and suppliers.
· Quotation activities
· Documentation write-up
· Selecting qualified suppliers
· Seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
· Supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions)
· Post-award management in accordance with company directives and REPS & Business Unit work instructions.
· Significant supplier interaction in collaboration with Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
· Managing Supplier's critical path in support of key program milestones
· Strategic planning while supporting daily tactical and detailed activities
· May be required to participate in supplier development activity
· 2 years relevant experience in a supply chain or business management role
· Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
· Ability to participate in (or lead) negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, i.e., Terms and Conditions)
· Ability to place a PO of low to medium complexity and process a high volume of POs (across various business units).
· Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
· Ability to perform effectively in a virtual environment with minimal supervision
· Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses, source selection/justification
· Experience with reading and understanding drawings, specifications, and other engineering documents
· Some travel may be required.
· Procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS) as well as ITAR and import/export
Use standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (SAP-PRISM)
· Knowledge of build to print PO processes and management
· Use PO documentation standards and systems (SAMS)
· Experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Raytheon tools and knowledge of supply chain processes
· Knowledge of electrical product commodities
· Six Sigma or equivalent certification
Bachelor’s Degree, BS or BA (preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration, but will consider other degree fields with applicable experience)